Tuesday, August 12, 2008

hmm.. its been awhile..

it's been about three months since i last posted on here. i apologize for the lack of updating. though it prolly wasnt missed. internet connection at my appartment has been nil up until recently. and even then, i just didnt know what to post on. but, a lot has happened in the last three months. good things, bad things, and some very good things. :) overall, i am content. that doesnt mean God isnt challenging me and giving me new revelations every day. what i mean is i am at peace no matter what. somewhere beneath my organs i feel safe knowing God is in control. its a good feeling i havent had in awhile. :)

4 comments:

Working on it said...

i missed your blogging!

Anonymous said...

I know I'll be checking it often! ~_^

Beloved said...

yea..u need another update!! Tell us about ya boi!! "Let's get down to the nitty gritty!" lol jk

You've grown a lot, my love!! And beneath your organs, I too know that you'll be safe in God's awesome hands! :D lol i luv u!

Raj Moman said...

wow grace